Litigation Law Clerk (Part-Time)
Founded in the 1920s and located in the heart of downtown Toronto’s business district, Gardiner Roberts’ commitment to growth has been consistent, not only in developing its client base and practice capabilities, but in its approach to client service.
Gardiner Roberts LLP is seeking a part-time Litigation Clerk to work three or four days per week. The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in litigation.
- Prepare and complete all necessary documentation for a litigation practice including affidavit of documents, affidavits, bills of cost, motions, brief of authorities, pleadings etc.
- Assisting with trial preparation as required
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of The Rules of Civil Procedure and all levels of court procedures
- Experience with court scheduling and filing
- Meticulous and detail-oriented with the ability to work well in a busy team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and multitask
Interested candidates should send resumes to Kristin Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2017.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gardiner Roberts LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and people with disabilities. Should candidates wish to receive the above posting in an alternative format, please contact Kristin Hamilton, Human Resources Manager by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 416.865.6676.