Intermediate Real Estate Law Clerk
Founded in the 1920s and located in the heart of downtown Toronto’s business district, Gardiner Roberts’ commitment to growth has been consistent, not only in developing its client base and practice capabilities, but in its approach to client service.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Real Estate Law Clerk on a fourteen month contract, with the possibility of extension. The ideal candidate possesses a thorough knowledge of real estate law and must have at least 4 years of real estate experience working in a law firm.
- Handle all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions from beginning to end, including all searches, requisitions, document preparation and closing
- Draft documents for closings and registrations
- Conduct off title searches for commercial transactions
- Communicate effectively with clients, other law firms, banks, municipalities and land registry offices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy team environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior computer skills including advanced knowledge of Teraview, The Conveyancer and Microsoft Word
- Law Clerk Diploma and/or ILCO certification
Qualified candidates are asked to submit applications to Kristin Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 8, 2017.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates whose background and experience match our requirements will be contacted.
Gardiner Roberts LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and people with disabilities. Should candidates wish to receive the above posting in an alternative format, please contact Kristin Hamilton, Human Resources Manager by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 416.865.6676.