Chris is an associate lawyer and member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. Chris’ practice focuses on general corporate and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on professional liability.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2016, Chris summered and articled with Gardiner Roberts.
Articles and Presentations
- Social Media Issues for In-House Counsel: An Update - November 11, 2016
- GR Lawyers Obtain Dismissal of Municipal Conflict of Interest Case Against Ford Brothers - April 21, 2016
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Member, Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- Member, The Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History
Beyond the Office
Outside the office, Chris enjoys hiking, playing ice hockey with friends and reading geopolitical periodicals.