Anna Husa is a partner of Gardiner Roberts and a member of the Dispute Resolution Group.
Anna's practice focuses on commercial litigation and professional liability matters. She is often involved in banking and brokerage disputes, cases involving injunctions and other complex interim relief, fraud-related disputes and professional liability cases, including financial advisor liability.
Anna has appeared as counsel before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court and Court of Appeal. She also represents clients during IIROC investigations and in complex commercial arbitrations.
Areas of Practice and Industry Specialty
- Shareholder, partnership and joint venture disputes (including oppression remedies)
- Securities-related disputes, including IIROC investigations
- Commercial arbitration
- Civil fraud claims
- Professional negligence and liability for lawyers, brokers, financial advisors, surveyors and underground utility locators
- Commercial tenancy disputes
Articles and Presentations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Advocates’ Society
- Mentor, Law Society of Upper Canada Mentorship Program (2010-2014)