Brady’s practice is focused on all aspects of commercial purchase and sale transactions, including purchases of shopping centres, vacant commercial and industrial lands and commercial/industrial buildings. Brady has represented various borrowers and/or lending institutions in commercial financing transactions, acted for clients in numerous residential freehold and condominium purchase, sale and refinance transactions, and has assisted both landlords and tenants with lease review and negotiations.
- Acted for an institutional lender in securing financing in the amount of $24,000,000 on industrial property in Brampton, Ontario;
- Acted for a corporate borrower in placement of collateral mortgage financing in the amount of $27,000,000 over various commercial properties;
- Acted for a corporation in the acquisition and mortgage financing of a shopping center in Waterloo, Ontario;
- Acted for corporate purchaser in acquisition of vacant industrial land and subsequent severance of land in Caledon, Ontario;
- Acted for various commercial tenants in lease negotiations for office space in Thunder Bay, St. Catharines, Toronto and North York (Ontario);
- Acted for corporate client in private loan financing in the amount of $4,500,000 to a corporate borrower.