Congratulations are in order! Best Lawyers recognizes nine Gardiner Roberts lawyers in the 2019 list of Best Lawyers in Canada
Gardiner Roberts LLP is excited to announce that nine lawyers have been recognized in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada. Each lawyer was selected to appear in the publication based on feedback from peers who are leading lawyers within the same geographical regions and legal practice areas as the nominees.
We are proud that the following lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the 13th Edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada.
- John Atchison – Health Care Law, Real Estate Law
- John Campion – Administrative and Public Law
- Lindsay Histrop – Trusts and Estates
- Lad Kucis – Health Care Law
- Arlene O'Neill – Private Funds Law
- James M. Parks – Trusts and Estates
- Paul Stoyan – Corporate Law
- Gavin Tighe – Legal Malpractice Law
- Brian Wynn – Entertainment Law
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is a highly respected peer review guide used by the legal community. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review. The list is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of the leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues.