Christine is an associate and a member of the Business Law group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. Christine’s practice focuses on corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and restructuring.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2019, Christine summered and articled with Gardiner Roberts LLP.
- Business and Corporate Commercial
- Corporate Finance and Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- The ONCA at one month: the good, the bad, and the frequently misunderstood - November 22, 2021
- Ontario Business Registry: Moving Businesses Online - October 14, 2021
- SPECIAL RELEASE Re Proclamation of Not-For-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 (Ontario) (the “ONCA”) ONCA will be proclaimed October 19, 2021 - August 19, 2021
- Preparing for the ONCA - November 12, 2020
- Stone(d) Walled: Cannabis Production and Municipal Zoning By-Laws - November 20, 2018
- A Primer on Ontario’s New Cannabis Legislation - October 2, 2018
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association