Dasha is an associate lawyer and member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Employment and Labour Groups at Gardiner Roberts LLP, with an emphasis on professional liability. Dasha also works with various sports and arts organizations, with a focus on governance.
Articles and Presentations
- Awarding Costs in a Non-For-Profit Sector, Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada Mediator and Arbitrator Conference, 2017
- Standardized Athlete Agreement Template, 2016
- The Future of Athlete Agreements in Canada, 2015
- AthletesCAN, President
- Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada (appointed by the Minister of Sport, Hon. Bal Gosal and re-appointed by the Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, Hon. Carla Qualtrough)
- Shakespeare in the Ruff
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Pan American Sport Organization (PASO), Legal Commission
Beyond the Office
Dasha was a nine time national champion in taekwondo, and won two Pan Am gold medals during her athletic career. She plays beach volleyball, loves to cook, and is an avid supporter of the arts, with a passion for theatre in particular.
Dasha volunteers with the Olive Branch for Children, fundraising in Canada, but also having travelled to Tanzania. Her work in Tanzania earned her the Humanitarian Award at Western University.