Bryan is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee and oversees the firm's overall practice, management and day-to-day operations. Bryan’s practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation for individuals and businesses of all sizes, at both the trial and appellate levels. He litigates cases in various areas of law, including oppression remedies and other shareholder disputes for public and private companies, partnership disputes, construction law, injunctions, defamation, banking disputes, employment law, real estate litigation, investor fraud, receiverships, contract disputes and professional malpractice.
- Successful in corporate rectification resulting in a reversal of a $29 million tax liability.
- Successful in advancing a multi-million claim on behalf of liquidator against foreign and domestic parties.
- Successful in resolving / defending mass plaintiff construction lien action
- Failure to comply with ESA minimums can be fatal… - June 14, 2017
- Construction Lien Act: Proposed change highlights - January 11, 2017
- Arbitration clauses in employment agreements: are they enforceable? - August 24, 2016
- Best Lawyers in Canada 2021-2023 for Construction Law
- Past member Executive Civil Litigation Section, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
Beyond the Office
Bryan spends much of his time away from the office with his second career as manager of his son’s competitive hockey team or having his family and friends sample the diverse array of eateries that Toronto has to offer - everything from high end to hole in the wall.