Dara is an associate lawyer and member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. Dara’s practice focuses on general corporate and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on professional liability.
- Conspiracy claim against lawyers dismissed - August 3, 2022
- From Print to Digital Newspapers, The Ontario Libel and Slander Act and Online Newspapers - September 15, 2017
- The “People’s Court”: Now By Online Civil Resolution Tribunal? - April 19, 2017
- Summary judgment motion in actions for wrongful dismissal started under the Simplified Procedure rule: A new way forward - February 22, 2017
- Only My Trial Judge Can Judge Me: Pre-Trial Judge, Don’t Judge My Summary Judgment Motion - November 9, 2016
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
Beyond the Office
Dara is an avid angler and enjoys fishing across Ontario. In addition, he enjoys playing a wide range of sports, and competed in international competitions for soccer.