Kevin is an associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. He maintains a general litigation practice with a focus on commercial disputes and professional liability litigation. Kevin also practices in the area of bankruptcies, real estate and mortgage disputes, and environmental contamination claims.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2021, Kevin worked as a summer and articling student at Gardiner Roberts LLP.
In his spare time Kevin enjoys hiking, running and riding motorcycles.
- Lawyer who was consulted by another lawyer disqualified from acting against other lawyer - June 2, 2022
- Blogger liable to plastic surgeon for defamatory posts about botched breast augmentation - September 22, 2021
- Fitness franchise fails to obtain injunction to stop rebranding of fitness studio during the pandemic - June 14, 2021
- Court reaches opposite conclusion on whether constructive dismissal claims are barred by Ontario COVID-19 Regulations - June 10, 2021
- “Enough is Enough” – frustration expressed by Ontario Courts over litigation misconduct during the pandemic - February 23, 2021
- Freelance Consultants Not Bound by Non-Competition Agreement - January 8, 2021
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association