Parish is an associate lawyer and member of the Business Law Group and Financial Services Group at Gardiner Roberts LLP. His practice focuses on general corporate and commercial matters, including, mergers and acquisitions, asset sales and acquisitions, secured lending transactions, corporate finance and corporate governance. Parish is also certified as a Professional Financial Advisor which enables him to give valuable advice to small business and high net worth clients.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate in 2022, Parish worked as a summer and articling student at Gardiner Roberts LLP.
- Using Corporate Structures to Invest in Real Estate - September 21, 2022
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Community Counseling Centre of London – Treasurer and Board Member
- Mental Health Awareness Foundation of Canada – Co-Founder
- Humber River Hospital Foundation – Rising Philanthropic Leaders (RiPL)
Beyond the Office
Parish is passionate about mental health and personal finance. He founded a non-profit aimed at increasing awareness around mental health issues and volunteers as a board member for a registered charity that provides subsidized counseling services to people in London, Ontario. In addition to being certified as a Professional Financial Advisor, Parish is currently studying for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) exam to further increase the value he can provide to small business and high net worth clients. In his spare time Parish enjoys lifting weights and running.