Diana Mansour specialises in the area of intellectual property law with a focus on intellectual property transactions, intellectual asset management and all areas of trademark law including the acquisition, maintenance, protection, exploitation and enforcement of these rights.
Diana has extensive experience with developing and implementing strategies for the protection, exploitation and enforcement of trademarks worldwide. Diana provides strategic advice on managing national and international trademark portfolios, searching, clearing, filing and registering trademarks and domain names, opposition and cancellation proceedings, resolving disputes, infringement opinions and related litigation.
Diana also has extensive experience providing transactional advice and conducting due diligence in the evaluation, transfer and management of intellectual property in mergers, acquisitions, financing, etc.; and in negotiating and drafting intellectual property-related agreements (e.g., licensing, joint ventures, research and development, assignments, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, material transfer, outsourcing, and service agreements).
Articles and Presentations
- FCA Upholds TRREB’s Copyright Claims In Its TRREB MLS System - June 26, 2023
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Licensing Executives’ Society, USA and Canada
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Trademark Legislation Committee
- International Trademark Association (INTA), Parallel Imports Committee
- Canadian Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section