Debtors. Creditors. Purchasers. Suppliers. Financiers. Court-appointed officers. Trustees. Whoever you are, whatever your interest. When you have a stake in a business or financial restructuring you need legal counsel who know the law, the system, and understand the need for speed.
Gardiner Roberts LLP has for decades been involved in financial restructuring and in many complex commercial insolvency restructurings across multiple industry sectors, jurisdictions and borders. Our team regularly advises clients on loan transactions, debt and equity restructurings, and on all types of proceedings relating to distressed companies under Canada’s Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, Canada Business Corporations Act, Winding Up and Restructuring Act and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
- Receiverships, Bankruptcies and Restructurings
- High End Residential Real Estate
- Hotel/Condominium Real Estate
- Textile manufacturers
- Gift and Promotion retailing
- Fraud related receiverships
- Health Records
- Shopping centres
- Environmentally contaminated lands
- Residential Portfolios
- Auto sector restructurings
S. Michael Citak